BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

25 October 2009

Finals

Ahh~! Time passes by TOO fast!And yeah. The year of 2009 has come to an end.. and here come my finals too. Haih! As usual, I have not finish revising yet.. =_____=

And yeah. Last friday went to lee young's house for BBQ to celebrate our very last day in college. Oh, before I forgot, Miss Azreena made us cry! Girls only lar. Not all though.. =( She prepared a presentation and gave back the very 1st essay we wrote we step into college.. and also a survey about our expectations in doing this course.. Oh my gosh.. All the memories were there..

How we step into HB2 class, without knowing each other..
And slowly our friendship grew to become a family of HB2. =)

How we stressed ourselves with our assignments and presentations..
How co-operative we are in doing our practicals together.
I could say, we really care for each and everyone in our class.

WE ARE UNITED! For real.

I will never forget this 1st year of college with a bunch of funny, hillarious, intelligent, helpful, crazy and many many more! They have the whole package!

And of course, HB2! Our journey do not end here.. We will have gatherings and we can even go back to college to meet up!

All and for once.
I love u guys.
U guys made this year a memorable one for me.
I will never forget u guys. =)


Keep in touch! And yeah. Wish everyone very best of luck in finals! Gambateh! =)