BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

22 November 2007

Holidays=Suffer!!



Edited by me! 炎亚纶 from飞轮海~ muackzz~ LOL!! XD That day Tuesday nite 2++ a.m edit de! haha..coz cant sleep so find his pict edit lo..
And that day I see their songs's MV..I found that his name english name is "Aaron" not "Arron"..= =" At last his name can be made sure!!!! =P


Hm..I'm in my mom's room now..Drinking my cup of honey+lemon sambil writing this blog..^^
Today is the 3rd day of skool holiday..Have to do houseworks aledi coz my house maid left already! ><" Sweep,mop floor and ironing shirts..Hav to do everyday! Aww..boring ler..

Tomolo..I mean later at 7 a.m Gis will come and take her things back..And yea! They will be going to Country Heights! Too bad I can't go..T_T Gis, JW, Cindy, Alise and Yen Lin will be going there..Hope u guys will have a lot of fun there k?! =D

1 comments:

Giselle said...

omg! you really talked a lot about that aaron fella. when asked u to post some daily stuff, u'll be giving a lot of shit excuses! now no need call, automatically blogging d... hmph! do me a favor please... EAT SHIT! XD