BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

27 February 2008

Doomed!

27 February 2008

This is such a big shock for me in my whole life!! Ok.. We just had our exams on the 25 and 26.. It's only a 2 days exam! Cool right?? Thanks to our headmistress who wants to save time. It's difficult for us to revise you know? So amny subjects together in one day! Argh~ So, today we got our Add Maths and English Language paper. My Add Maths..Ok la..72%. English? Wanna know? I get the lowest mark in my class GOD DAMN IT! But I didn't fail la..XP I got 56.. 56!! 56!!! Do you know what the hell marks is this for an ENGLISH LANGUAGE paper?!?! My Goodness.. I never get this marks before in English Language paper from Junior till now! This is the worst marks I got for my English Language paper after all! I can't accept this marks..It's too.. SCARY! It was my summary's fault..I did not get enough points for it.. I HATE U SUMMARY! T__________________T This is so unacceptable..Mommy! Please bring me back to kindergarten! ><"!! Well, forget about it.. Like what Rajan said.. This test is NOTHING! Lol~~ Nevermind.. I still can handle myself..Cool down~~~ Right now, I was writing the stupid speech as head prefect at Installation Day this Saturday...OMFG~ Head prefect give speech for wat la.. Even what the tetamu khas and headmistress say also noone wanna hear la..now me pulak? more worst man..= =""" ok watever write then write lor.. Scare u meh!! =D Tomorrow I'm going to the airport with Gis..Coz JW is going back to New Zealand..Aww..So sad...=( Don't worry Gis..He will be back very soon! And to JW.. Take care and I will take care of Gis like what you have told me to do.. =D You are the tallest guy I ever know..XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wakakaka..... I think i can get higher thn u my english mark. If i lower thn u i belanja u 1 week oso can. CCK.... u are de shortest gal i have met in ur age. XD

=+=--Wond3rlife--=+= said...

hey you.. ENOUGH! I'm not that short ok? got ppl shorter than. 16 years old also. ZZZZ! and the english..don say about it..i bet u can get higher than me..= =