BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

05 May 2008

Sad


Don't know why suddenly felt sooo sad and depressed.. No reasons for that to happen, it just came suddenly into my mood..

I hate this!

Ate maggie mee at 11 something just now.. I have to find something to eat whenever I'm feeling bad. Chew, drink, swallow or whatever. Anything that will makes me feel better. I will do it!


My friends and myself went to Jusco yesterday (Saturday) to celebrate Win Heng's and also my birthday. We celebrated it earlier because a number of them are not free to go out on the next Saturday (my real birthday..=D ) Went to Greenbox..Sang songs and bought an Indulgence cake to cut too. It was fun and I really wanna thank you guys for coming.. But also to those who can't come, it's ok.. No worries ya~! =)

Getting late and late..Time to go for bed! School and tuitions driving me crazy.. @_@
Goodnight and sweet dreams..


0 comments: