BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

09 October 2008

October

Lol~ It's been a long time since I last update my blog.. =P Niways, let's talk about this month..*bad*

Things happening to me

1. Got sick *flu + a bit sore throat*
2. Bad results for Trial SPM.. T____T
3. Going for a minor surgery next Wednesday.. *OMG*

Problem number 1 is just a small matter.. I have been getting better and better now.. Just that my voice some sort of changed a bit.. lol.. =)

And the results were out! = ="

BM - A
BI -A
Maths - A
Add Maths - E
Biology - B
Physics - A
Chemistry - A
P. Moral - A
Sejarah - C
EST - A

BAD! Wth my Add maths..= =" E!!!!! argh~ Have to put in more effort in this.. T_________T


And about the last problem.. Surgery! omg.. Well, this is just a minor surgery.. Take a look at this pict.. * my ear * xD


That's my left ear.. I got this something like lump with nothing inside since I was a baby.. Now it became a CYST (a swelling or a lump filled with liquid in the body or under the skin) Means it has something inside it now.. And it hurts! The doctor said, if I don't get that something like lipid or liquid out of my ear lump, it will become more swollen and painful.. So, no choice! I have to cut it.. =(

And I have to eat tons of medicine! Different type, different colour, different shapes, different amount!

PS : YI RU! So, mom came to school to bring more food for me during lunch time so that I won't get gastric because of the too many medicines I'm taking..

The medicines I need to eat.. (6 types)

This is just the afternoon's portion.. = ="

If you asked me whether I'm scared or not.. I'll definitely answer "YES"! I know it's just minor surgery.. But the FEAR is there!

Being poke by the needle..
Being anesthetized by injection..
Feeling the pain after the surgery..

It's HORRIBLE!

SPM is near.. I have to settle all these problems as soon as possible.. Well.. Just hope everything will be fine.. And GOD! Please bless me.. =)



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wa..get so many A still bad ar..? 7 A's ler...=='' i get 1 only ar..T.T