BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

17 September 2008

Friday

Sorry for late update.. =P

Last Friday, a Mooncake Festival Party was held at my house..

Food and games.. =) There were too many food.. So we don't manage to finish them up.. ><" Later on, games were held.. Music chair.. The one who lost, will be thrown by flour all over the body by everyone.. 0.0 There was 10+ ppl attending the party! And the 1st unlucky person appears to be... ME!! arghhh~~

That's me.. = ="

The last 3 was my bro, Mei Lian and Keea Seng.. Supposed.. My bro won the game! But, everyone revenged for themselves because it was my bro who organized this game.. =) So, my bro appears to be the last loser~ and Mei Lian and Keea Seng were the winners.. ^^

We went to mamak stall at about 12 if not mistaken.. Saw Mr. Anis and Faiz.. One more is a Junior school teacher.. *don't know his name.. =P* They were.. erm.. sucking something? but not cigarette.. what does it call..= =" forget about it~

Went back at about 1 am! =) When we reached home, Mei Lian and me went upstairs coz we wanna go toilet! Later on, when we head back downstairs to look for the others.. THEY ARE GONE! = ="

Great, so I called them one by one. Asking them why didn't tell me that they wanna go back and I asked them to come back immediately.. XP But, only Weng Fatt and Win Heng came back. Coz the others already reached home.. = ="

So, Mei Lian, Weng Fatt, Win Heng stayed overnite at my house.. =) Weng Fatt fell alseep at 4pm? 3 of us played cards until 6.15 am.. How proud we were.. xD

Proof.. =)

Everything went well that nite.. Hope everyone did enjoy themselves.. =)

0 comments: