BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

27 September 2008

Lizard

The day before yesterday.. means Thursday.. A stupid lizard freaked me out! Check out those pictures.. =) See that stupid tongue? xD

Ok.. Here comes the story about how i went DEAD.. ^^ I went to toilet, shut the door, done, open the door....... and I heard some noise.. *but don't know what is that* So, after that something fell on my hand! Guess what.. It's that freaking lizard fall on my hand!!! Shit~ Of coz I will yell like hell..= =" and that freaking thingy's tail detached.. And it was just beside my leg.. AHHHHHHHHHHHH~ What can I do? Just keep on yelling "HELP" la.. xD

Body and tail.. How stupid is it? lol..

Here comes my heroine.. *MOM* =) She saved my life.. From getting that idiot thingy out of my room.. LOL! It's half dead already coz when I closed my toilet's door.. That thingy was at the door's frame.. So, it means that I killed it.. I'M GLAD! =)

That thing hid there..Mom saved my day..^^The spectator~ Chi! Waiting for mom to get rid of that thing..xD


PS : Freaking hate INSECTS and whatever REPTILES

0 comments: