BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

15 September 2008

Gis's Birthday

I know I'm lazy! Sooorryy! =P

Me & Birthday girl~Kenji, Cam, Gis
Girls~

11 September was Gis's birthday.. =) But we celebrated it with her on the 10 September.. Coz we were having trials..= =" And Wednesday is the best day to go out coz we only sat for Sejarah paper 2.. =P The exam was till 11.00 pm. But many of them went off at about 10.30! Left me and kenji only..= =" So, Kenny stayed back to wait for us.

Finally we are done! Went to jusco at about 11.00++ pm. went to have lunch 1st.. Others walked around jusco. Some accompanied us to eat..^^ 1 pm!

Time for Greenbox! xD Went in.. sing sing sing~ then at about 2.30. Kenji and me went to take the cake.. Asked that ppl to put birthday song.. and "Happy Birthday to you.. Happy Birthday to you.. Happy Birthday to Giselle! Happy Birthday to you! " ^^

Anyway, we did'nt manage to finish up the cake..= =" I though of treating the staff to eat.. but.. forget about it~ xD 3.00+ some of them gtg coz they have to sit bus to go back. Kenny is their driver.. =) We went for movie.. "The Luckiest Man" Hm.. not to say very nice.. okok ba~ After that everyone go back lu..

The Group~
Cindy, Cam, Gis

Clyde drove Nelson, Gis and me back.. Thanks.. I finally get to see Nelson's house which really freaked me at first.. = =" PINK colour house~!
That's all for this post.. Wish everyone had a nice day that day.. ^^ Wish Gis all the best again here..=P

0 comments: