BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

19 September 2009

Alvin FC Gathering(7/8/09)

Ok!! I know it's so damn long since my last post!! Forgive me~ was super lazy! =P
Anyway.. will try to update everything I remembered what I did for this 1 month k! sorry!



So.. let's start with the 1st one.. From the previous post.. I said I was super thrilled rite?! Yeah.. It's because there was a Fans Club meeting with ALVIN at Sunway Pyramid! =D Haaaapppyyy!
Ok firstly.. went there with mom and bro and met with the other members at a sports shop..= ="
Alvin was choosing nike shoes.. Yvonne sponsored him! SO GOOOD! RM200+ I think.. 0.0

Busy PSP-ing

Then we went to a Japanese restaurant for lunch.. (sorry forgot wat name.. =P) Sushis and ramens~ Small cat also kena punishment! He ate the sushi which is filled with WASABI fully! Thanks to ALVIN! = =


Alvin & me! =)
Alvin,me & Jane
Jeff,Jane,Alvin,Tom,me,Wynn Chin
The GROUP! ^^Yvonne & me
Alvin also went to shop for jeans too.. Jane and Tom sponsored him that.. haha. lucky boy lar!!

Poser!! xD

Happy larrrr..

But somehow.. Alvin belanja-ed us McD ice cream lar.. This was the first time I see people buying ice cream over RM20.. = =
While waiting for ice cream!

Cheers with ice cream~ *Thanks a lot ALVIN!*

Then some people left~ And actually all of us wanted to go back too.. but then went to the photo sticker machine to take photos..= =" Oh yeah~ Saw Yoke and Kah Fai too that day! And also some other contestants~ They went to gather with Alvin also actually..

Photos again! =P

Simply poke poke..= =

At the photo machine..
Me & Tom

Me & Jeff

Haha. After all these.. Then really go back lor.. But some of them stayed there for dinner and they managed to take pictures with Yoke and Kah Fai!! Awww! I missed it! Nvmd~ Next time~! =P

0 comments: