BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

22 September 2009

Neway (18/9/09)

Trials started on 14/8/09 and ended on this day! Do u know what time we have to wake and go to college to sit for the exams?! I woke up at 5.15 am! And reached college at 6.30 am..T__T Not everyday la.. Alternate days ba..

Monday, Wednesday & Friday : 7.00 am ~ 10.10am
Tuesday & Thursday : 11.30 am ~ 2.40 am

Well since Friday the exam ended so early, so I asked some Murnians to come out and sing k! =P
But most of them weren't free becoz they have classes and some of them went to travel! End up only me,bong,clyde and ssy went to sing k..

Firstly, we went to greenbox but when I saw there were so many students around.. I knew that there were no more rooms for us anymore! We reached there about 2.30pm.. But the girl working there said 'There will be no rooms until 5pm..' OMG! And yeah it reminded me, that day was a public holiday for government schools.. So yeahhh.. = =

So we went to Neway at Leisure Mall~ That was the 2nd time I went there.. XP Luckily there was place there! If not, really wanna smack ppl already.. haha. So we reached there at 3pm and sang till 7pm! They were so punctual there.. Once the clock strikes 7pm, the screen will pop out a 'bye bye' quote for us.. = ="

Well~ Pictures!

After that, went to Gilly Cafe for dinner~ near Leisure Mall also.

PS : Sorry about the toooo many pictures of me! Becoz ah bong kept taking my photos, so I have to pose~ XP

1 comments:

les lunettesde soleil pas cher said...

Louis Vuitton Damier Handbag Great Seller Fast shipping as well 5 Stars A+++++