BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

19 September 2009

Outing with cousys! (29/8/09)

Yeahhh! Went to Sg.Wang with cousys~ Actually I am the who insisted on going there coz I wanna shop! Lol.. But at the end I only bought 2 tops.. = =" Coz bo luiii.. Haha. And mom will surely yell at me if she sees me buying so many clothes!

My cousin sis and I went to shopping while my bro and cousin bro went to Plaza Low Yat to look at computer stuffs.. That's what guys do.. LOL.. Oh yeah! My cousin sis and I went to take photo stickers too~ but was not too satisfied with it.. Coz don't really know how to use it.. xD SOOO.. We planned to ask both the guys to take with us again later! XP

We gathered for lunch there too.. =) ahh! Nothing much to say actually..

Sorry~ Not much pictures taken though!

Well after that, my cousin sis and I dragged the both guys to take photo sticker! While we were posing.. suddenly a girl working there said the machine have to be shut down coz got problem.. She said she will let us to take the photos all over again.. YEAHHH..xD So while waiting for the machine.. we took a few photos out there.. haha..

And yeah! We can go in and take photos already~ And the results..


Nice lehhhh! Haha! Gonna take more photos next time! ;D

0 comments: