BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

15 August 2008

Last Friday (8.8.08)

Wooohoo~ Olympic Beijing 2008! LOL..= =" Niways~ Don't really care about that.. xD!

All I know is.. Mei Lian came to my house to overnite! Coz the next day is our camping day! haha~ Mei Lian.. I won't forget the way u sticked me when you're sleeping.. xD!

Slept at about 1.00 am.. = =" We were supposed to sleep early not late! But Mei Lian la.. Wanna watch Princess Hours in youtube pulak.. But can't find also..LOL! End up watching 'Ho Chiak' at 8tv's website.. We ate maggie curry too~ One packet for two ppl..xD! Not so fattening ma.. xD

Ok, after all these.. It's time to for bed! Just when I was about to fell alseep.. = =" Ah bong called.. OMG! He lovessssssss to call ppl late at nite.. *his habit* SWT~ Just cut off his conver coz really need to get to sleep.. lol?

0 comments: