BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

18 August 2008

Last Wednesday (13.8.08)

This day.. We went to UPM! Er.. Hilda brought us there coz got exhibition about Malaysian stuffs.. Me, Adeline, Cindy, Adrian, Kenji and Kian sat Yen Lin's car.. Honda Stream ma.. Can sit many ppl.. XP LOL~

YEN LIN! THIS PART IS FOR YOU!! =)

**This YYL! Don't know road.. also don't wanna follow the bus.. End up? Have to ask Clyde which road to go! swt! Everyone was waiting us at the UPM already.. And YYL! Don't drive so fast lehh! Scary! I think u must learn how to press the brake! xD**

Ok, Reached there.. Sat the something like bus.. We sat on it and round the exhibition.. Me, Adrian, Clyde and YYL walked around together.. Adeline, Cindy, Kenji and Kian walked themselves.. = =" nvmd~ Saw goats and cows..LOL!

Finish rounding.. Back to the starting point.. Around.. 12 like that.. We headed to Mines.. Ate our lunch there.. Then shop a while.. Time passes so fast! A while only, 3 pm already..= =
I love this.. xD

Time to go back.. 4K went back by van.. I went back with Clyde.. Others followed Yen Lin including teacher.. Went to Jusco with Clyde.. Bought "Mummy 3" tickets.. No longer after that, Yen Lin called.. He said coming to watch movie with us also.. So went back to cinema there and bought another ticket.. Lucky enough to get a seat beside each other.. xD

Mummy 3 tickets!

End at 6 something.. So, went to OLD TOWN.. Had a bread.. Had a hot chocolate.. Time to go back.. Clyde drove me back.. Came in my home to eat a mini mooncake.. BOUGHT by my mom..=) Then he went back..

Slept for a while.. at about 8 something pm.. Gis called.. Ask me teman her eat MCD! Ok~ went to take bath and Gis reached already.. Went to MCD.. Ice cream and french fries.. Gis ate a set of burger.. =)

It's already 10 that time.. Gis asked if I wanna go pasar malam! lol~ I'm fine with it.. xD So. We went! Called Adeline up.. She said she was there already.. When we were finding parking.. Saw Adeline and his bro walking to the pasar malam already.. haha! We had fate! xD After parking, Gis and me tried to find Adeline, and so.. we met her.. =) She bought a new pairs of slippers! cute~~ ^^

When we were almost done.. Bro called me..= =" Asked me to buy "chow kuay teow" and soya bean for him.. LOL! Luckily, on the way I found these two items.. If not, no food for you la! xD

Ok, went back home at 11.3o like that.. Phew~ Tired! Lepak a while at mom's room.. Then went to sleep luu! That's all~~

0 comments: