BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

18 August 2008

TODAY!!

Wahhhh~ At last.. I'm done with those LATE posts! Ok.. I wanna declare something first!

LEE CHONG WEI LOST!!!

Argh! Nvmd ba.. Counted as very good already.. Can masuk final.. Get number 2! Try harder ba next time.. ^^ MALAYSIA BOLEH~~~!! =D

Just got my hair cut today..*supposed to be yesterday* xD Hmm.. Just cut short it la.. Not much difference.. Mom asked me to cut fringe since I want to cut my hair short a bit..= =" I said NO! After SPM ba~ xD Coz now very difficult to tie hair at school.. U know our frog de la.. She will keep on make noise if I cut my hair like that..= =" So! After SPM la! I can do wateva I want! =D

Going to Ipoh later at 8 am.. xD Go for HOT SPRING! 0.0 I am supposed to go sleep now.. but! lol.. Just wanna finish up my late posts so that I don't have to write more and more late posts! xD

So, I'm done now! 3 am liao.. Better get some sleep.. If not, tomolo cant wake up lo! haha.. Nitex! Ciaoz! ^^

0 comments: