BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

18 January 2008

Water Flood..in My Bag!

Hmph..Listening to Fei Lun Hai's new song(Qing Zai Wo Hou Hui Zi Qian Li Kai Wo) quite long huh the name..= =" but it's not bad! =D About skool..nothing special..Just had what 'counsellor' meeting..I became a COUNSELLOR! Aww.. Do I know how to comfort people?? xD
Ok..As usual..After skool, went back home and take a quick bath..and off for tuition! During the Physics class...I really cant stand it! Too sleepy..T_T Almost closed my eyes when the teacher is explaining about something..=P
And for Chemistry class! When it was almost end of the class..Something funny happened...My bag is flooded!! xD Hm it was like this..I drank water and I didn't realize that my bottle cap is not closed tightly!! And somehow..I felt water dripping on my legs..And when I touched my bag..Only I knew it was dripping from my BAG!
Omg..I also don't know what to do that time..><><"
So the water kept on dripping from my bag and made one part of my place all wet..>< Luckily the class is almost finish..If not, I don't know how long I can sweep those water with my legs to prevent it from flowing to the seat beside me..There's people sitting beside me too..= ="" But I think there ARE water flowed to that place..XD Sorry my seated-beside me Friend! =D
Today my dinner was..Hm..normal..TOO normal..only soup,vege and luncheon meat..LOL! That's what my mom call "cincai cook"..but I also ate 4 pieces of luncheon meat! I'm greedy! (^oo^) V
I'm waiting for Chinese New Year to come man! I wan ANGPAU! And HOLIDAYS! Bwahaha!
Well it's coming soon..very soon..^^

Wish everyone have a great and lucky year!
Happy Chinese New Year!

4 comments:

Giselle said...

LOL! You so stupid wan! You always forgot to close tightly or sometimes not even CLOSE IT. Hahaha... XD

=+=--Wond3rlife--=+= said...

LOLX! No choice..I'm still so dumb..=P that stupid bottle la..neh that "tupperware" de..small yellow bottle..the cap not very hard to close wan meh..so mai make until my bag flood lor! =(

Giselle said...

XD so funny! I can't imagine if I was there. I will laugh my lungs out. LOLxx

=+=--Wond3rlife--=+= said...

= =" u're not going to help me but laughing at me?! still wan to laugh out ur lungs tim?!?! T_T T_T!!