BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

15 January 2008

A so-called teacher

Ok! Hm..how should i start.. I'll start with our dearest FROG PRINCIPAL... I came late into class coz I was doing my duty..as a PREFECT! And when I came in the class and greeted her, she asked me.."why are you late?" then i replied "I was calling the Form 4s to go back their classes at the canteen," Can u please use ur god damn frog brain to think?? U think that I'm so free to ponteng class?? I'm a GOOD GIRL ok? xD *perasan*
Ok, the next thing is.. our dearest computer teacher *dunnoe wat the hell is her name ^^* last week she made me as well as Giselle very "ng song" already.. coz she said we are talking all the while.. OK..I really wanna ask her..DOES SHE KNOW WAT'S THE MEANING OF "TALKING ALL THE WHILE"?! Let me tell you..That means..we are talking NON-STOP! Which eyes of yours did u see us talking all the while?! Arghhhh...><
OK! that's last week..TODAY! TODAY TODAY!! My veins are really about to burst.. Well, we are copying notes..Her idiotic computer notes! Giselle and me whispered SOMETIMES only! IT'S ONLY WHISPERING! And we are whispering ONLY when we are copying the notes and when she's not explaining..WE ARE RESPECTING U DUDE! Maybe it will be loud becoz our classroom is big and there's only 6 of us in there. Then, she suddenly say "What's wrong with u two?" like asking why are we keep talking talking and talking.. SO? Wat can we do?! Can we reply her by saying "We are talking, cant you see it?" NO, RIGHT?! So, we just kept quiet la!
And after that, when we are done copying her idiot notes.. We handed in our books to let her mark..AND THEN..She say.."U can do WHATEVER u want but not talking, especially the both of u *saying me and Giselle* Both of us starred at each other and claims that she's a REAL CRAZY BITCH! Then she suddenly asked "Who is this Tan Mei Yuen?" Then Giselle raised up her hand..Then she said "Really nice writing u have,"
Whoever's writing are better then u la BITCH!!!! After scolding people then praise people? WHAT IS THIS?
And she never take note of what she is talking! She said we can do anything rite after copying those notes? EXCEPT TALKING RIGHT?! Ok DAMN U FIRST BITCH! =D Don't tell me she cant see Kenji and Fudhail talking and laughing loudly ONLY AT THE BACK OF ME AND GISELLE!
If she really can't see then she better look for the doctor.. What does this means? Others can talk and we can't?? Yet you are not scolding them but scolding the both of us?! WHAT IS THIS??
I really can't stand this idiotic nut computer teacher..Really hope she will be SACKED and go as far as she can..I don't even wanna see her shadow!! Finally a word for you my DEAREST computer teacher and the principal... "YOU ARE TOTALLY A BLACK SKINNED BITCH WITH FLABBY BOOBS!"
Thank you

4 comments:

Giselle said...

Where got 6? Just 5 today. Frog with flabby body, every part of it. You knew rite, when she writing on the board, it's like earthquake on her arm. Her boobs I don't know cause never grab before. I waiting her to where the transparent shirt to school, because I wanna take her picture. We're going to show ppl how sexy is our principle. It's like sekolah sex maniac soon. Flabby boobs with dark nipples. Use bleach man! XD

=+=--Wond3rlife--=+= said...

LOLX! sorry i forgot got 5 oni today..XD don like dat say ppl la..ppl old liao ma..the meat also lembik liao de.. so will shake..=D wow she's really sexy with that transparent shirt..maybe her husband called her to do so..XD her husband wan her show off her nice sexy bra! XD XD

Giselle said...

What? The bra so ugly. Go for plastic surgery make it firm back la =p. Her husband must be wanting her to buat malu in front of those students then. Ok la, I name our school from sekolah sri murni to sekolah sex maniac k? LOL! SSM ^^ Principle - Flabby frog... teachers - whatever just flabby. XD

=+=--Wond3rlife--=+= said...

lol..not bad huh~ sekolah sex maniac(teachers and boys only) don include us pls..xD dia mana ada begitu banyak duit buat plastic surgery..kesian la..! panggil the BERSAMAMU help her..XD