BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

31 January 2008

The Frustrated Me!

31 January 2008

I am so damn frustrated, full with anger and hate! Yeah, many people say I shouldn't let go this stupid idiot jawatan! But I just can't stand..holding a jawatan but DOING NOTHING! Should I say I'm a responsible person? LOLX *perasannya*! Well, anything it is..I just don't like it..And all those damn teachers..Did they put me this so-called head prefect in their head? NO! Why? Is it because I'm a girl? I'm underage? I'm short? Not strict enough? If that's the reason..SHIT YOU GUYS FIRST! I'm soon gonna be crazy about this..I don't wanna think about this but this problem just come across my mind whenever they want!
Even the meeting time! OMFG.. He have to ask that asst.head prefect to set it?! What the hell.. Shouldn't he ask ME? That idiot just thought that I'm a hollowGIRL! Giving me that jawatan and just call me to sit in my class doin
g nothing! Yes, I know this may be good, coz I don't have to do anything! But I can't resist it!! They are definitely not giving me face and I'm never in their mind! Whenever they wanna ask people to do thing..first person to come into their mind will be the ASST.HEAD PREFECT.. How the hell you know I can't do something if u never asked me to do it?! omg..I just lost every little of my hope in SSM.. It used to be a good and famous school..But.. What has happened now is totally different from last years!
Well, I'm still ok..= =" Just that I don't know why are they treating me like this!! That's why I wanna go college faster and leave this school as soon as possible!! Phew..Cool down..><" Ok now..Today nothing special..Hm..At skool, Me and Gis made a fool with Kenji.. We changed our sex..Means me and Gis are boys and Kenji is a girl.. So, me and Gis were like flirting with Kenji with those sweet words that usually those BOYS say to court girls..XD It's really disgusting to say such words to him..coz...... u know that..=D


OK! NOW I PRESENT YOU! THE BEST PICTURES OF THE MONTH! ^^

Pak Chung's clone made by me

Yes! That's our monitor Mr.Kenji! Handsome right?

Ok, u might not see what is that, let me tell u..
that's the bm teacher, his trousers has a big hole
that we can see his underwear's colour!


I know this is cute! it's Adrian's hamster..=)

Ok! Don't laugh 1st..= =" Yes, me!
When we are doing experiment and
Gis found this magnifying glass, so
we played with it..That's us! =D

Ok, another Silly pict from our monitor.. =/

Our bm teacher again. This pict is taken
by Gis through the hole of the class door..
She's pro! =D

Gis is pregnant! Don't worry..
I will be responsible for that..XD

OK! That's all for the BEST PICTURES OF THE MONTH JANUARY~ Thank you..^^


2 comments:

Giselle said...

LOL! I love your best pictures of January! Hubby!! We're getting puppy =D cause we made it instead of baby. Oh my god! Kenji is too hot. Don't make me fall on her please. I'm very loyal to you wan. Hubby! When we're going to shop for our puppy's stuff? When am i giving birth? Those head prefect things don't bother k. =) Relax a bit. We just love fooling around in the science lab rite? especially me! ^^

=+=--Wond3rlife--=+= said...

LOLX! But Kenji's too hot laa..I really fell in love with her..=( but i'm still loyal to u my Dear! XD XD
JW will belasah me if he sees this msg..=/