BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

11 January 2008

Nuisance is NUISANCE!

-A Nuisance messing around with us-

First, doesn't feel shame about himself,
For beating a GIRL!
And he really used his STRENGTH!
GOD DAMN IT!!
Second, ACTING those pityful faces in front of teacher,
And so, that bitch called us to stop BULLYING him!
She's not helping the GIRLS but the IDIOT NUISANCE?!
That teacher is totally apple-polished by this NUISANCE!
"Cikgu sangat cantik la hari ini,"
That's one of the way NUISANCE apple-polished teachers..
Third, I just realized when I came back from school,
Right after the school bell ring to go back home..
This NUISANCE suddenly has no more those PITYFUL faces!
And turned in scolding us NON-STOP!
That's why I call him a GOD DAMN FELLOW!
ARE U A GUY?!
LASTLY, YOU ARE A NUISANCE!




4 comments:

Giselle said...

LOL! I wish he's a girl and I'm a boy. So I can fuck him! Damn it. How daring huh? Not even respect me. Fuck it. Bloody smelly cocky fella. With those not making senses thinking inside the rubbish pretending innocent brain. Horny yet making pretending how holly he is. Man! I can't resist the kind of guy! DNS =D

=+=--Wond3rlife--=+= said...

woohoo! good idea man! i also wan become guy la then.. can together fuck him! xD yea la..some more don't respect you..say wat wan to mempertahankan dirinya.. BULLSHIT! now i also didnt say wan to kill him or wad la! really nutcase..

Giselle said...

COol! We can together fuck him hard until he DEATH! =D I wanna see his blood all over. Go masturbate la ask him. XD Crap ass! He gathered all the rubbish wanna talk to urs about being fair or not... too bad, we're girls and he's guy/sissy... It's always LADIES FIRST never GUY FIRST... unless he's in the gay world XD Forever loser.

=+=--Wond3rlife--=+= said...

LOL..I think he dont know how to masturbate.. coz he's acting like a girl..xD his sperms haven keluar b4 so his perangai macam perempuan..!! XD XD