BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

07 July 2007

Amazing Day

Today it's Sports Day..Well..It's nothing special about it..Just that this year's Sports Day was held in our school..= =March pass,running,telematches and tug-of-war..Niways..I got last in my running event!! =D I already expected it from the begining,well who cares~! but tug-of-war,girls' Panther won~ Woohoo~ lol..=P Oh yea..Thinesh fell down and rolled!! when he's almost at the finishing line..How upset..=( He can get number ONE if he didn't fell down..XD

Some of us went to Jusco after the sports..Alise,Kok Kian and Ban Kok followed me back home to take a bath..Kok Kian is like..hm..so many questions even when he wants to bath..= = It took so long time for him to go in the toilet and take his bath..going in and out of the bathroom and questioning this and that..= = Then,Yen Lin called me coz he reached Jusco..So, I called him to buy tickets for 'Transformer' first..No longer after that, he called me again and asked me.."wat's the meaning of the word SOLD?" = =""" omg.. how funny..><

In the cinema..The very first time I experienced the electric current broke down!! How amazing! It's was so black man..but it's not scary..=P niways..It got back to normal after a few minutes..^^ Oh yea~ Me and Alise bought a new necklace and bracelet~! ^^ the bracelet 3 for 10 ringgit..so, me,Alise, and Kok Kian bought one..And Alise paid for that 10 ringgit..Thanks Alise~ muackzz~

0 comments: