BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

04 July 2007

Suprise~

Haiz..I viewed the website Gis sent to me in the chat box about the blog skins..But I can't manage to find a suitable one..Oh no..It's not that problem..Probiem is I can't upload it from my comp..= = dunnoe wat's wrong.. oh yea..pity Mr.C..He cried in the computer lab during E.C.A.. Hm..Not really sure what's the reason..Heard people saying that..Some people bullied or insulted him..Then he's angry and then he kicked the glass door of his own classroom..OMG..= = I'm not sure whether he's going to pay for it or not..>< Niways..my cousins came back from Macau..And that little girl might be staying at my hse for.. 2 months i think?? = ="" Ah nvmd..wateva.. Yea..Aunt bought me shirts and also a Nike bag..^^ The bag is big and it is pink and white in colour..aww..Cindy will be mad if she sees it..=D Yea~Adeline cut her hair~ haha.. She cut it on..Sunday if not mistaken..Monday she didn't went to skool..And Tuesday I didn't write this blog so I've to say it today..XD Well, it's kinda cute~ And that Kenji says she's like don't know a artist in a movie..Alise said she looks like Ella..Whereas Cindy said she look like Sun Yan Zi~XD LOL..Anyways..no matter who Adeline looks like~ She's still so cute..~ Muackxx muackxx~ Gis tampered again in the comp lab..= = It was about Adeline's blog..Coz she haven't done anything in it..And Gis started to mumbles..XD Then I said that she's forcing people to write that blog..=P And Gis got mad..(not to say mad..but mad in a pampered way) ^^Yea,then everything goes wateva they want..= = Brother wants to use comp so THE END..


0 comments: