BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

05 July 2007

I'm Finished

GREAT..I don't know what I did to my blog and I can't add another page element NOW! wat the hell..= = the stupid website asked me to dunnoe wat "convert to classic template", I did it and wat I get is..yea a new layout..but i can't add any page element more! what's happening?!?! ARGH.. Gis..u gotta help me to make it normal back..T_T If not, I'll just have to DELETE this BLOG~~

Ok..Let's talk bout today.. = = No mood aledi la..= = nvmd jus say about Mr.C la..Thinesh kept chatting with Mr.C then Thinesh started to tell Gis that "Giselle! Mr.C loves you!" then gis replied "I love my boyfren only!" lol..= = According to Thinesh..He said that Mr.C fell in love with Gis?? LOL.. then that Thinesh asked me to chat a while,so I moved out from my place..Then I found out that actually he did it on purpose coz Mr.C wants to talk with Gis..= = DUH..annoying Mr.C.. = =

Ah..That's all for today..= = I'm worried my blog..T_T If can't return it to normal then i have to delete it?? T_T

0 comments: