BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

02 July 2007

Back To Boredness

It's Monday!! And it's skool again..Everything is jus like normal..attending classes..doing works..but something special is that..Mr.Fooyoh smiled at us! Hm..I'm not really sure this incident happened on last Friday or today..=P anyways..nevermind..^^He even mentioned my name..= = asking me whether can we start a new chapter or what..Then I replied "ANYTHING".. hehe..^^ Sigh..U want start new chapter then start la..ask me for wat..You are the teacher wat..=P lol..




Oh yea..2ml it's ALISE Birthday!! hehe..Gis and me bought a present for her~~ I hope she likes it..8-) I bought the present yesterday..In Leisure Mall..Dunnoe wat "Kiss Shop" argh..that salesgirl..When I just stepped in the shop, she quickly approaches me and kept following me wherever i go..= = then ask me want to buy present or wat ar..then say this good ar..now popular this ar..ewww..makes me headache..><>



Nothing special..Jus like always..Tuition for today..Boring man!! the Add Maths class made me wanna sleep..= = and the Biology..still ok la..wat meiosis..= = anyways.. I don't remember anymore bout them..=P




0 comments: