BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

19 May 2008

Birthday,Mother's Day,Teacher's Day,Dinner

Birthday (10 May)

Weeheee~! It's my birthday! *pass already* LOL.. Well, on that day.. Went out for dinne
r with mom, bro and cousin sister.. Dad can't make it coz he has a lot of things to do.. Too bad..=(
It was Saturday so celebrated it earlier with my friends at Jusco. *check earlier post* Mom bought me a small cake.. CUTE! And also taste really good~ Yummy! Thanks mommy~ Forgot to take a pict of that.. T___T Bro bought me "Fei Lun Hai" 2nd album! Which I told him I wanted it so much~ *it's my very FIRST present from him.. HUGSS!* Oh yeah.. At about 5 pm.. Ray did come and gave me presents! *from Gis and him* =P Thanks lots and congratulations coz u found the way to my house..XD Got presents from friends on Monday (Clyde's birthday) LOL.. Simple and nice~ That's what I like!

Took in the restaurant's toilet..XD
From bro! =3
Tired of waiting the food..Too many people!Birthday girl really has more luck! XD

Mother's Day(11 May)

LOL~ The next day is Mother's Day! Aww.. Too bad it's not the same day as my birthday.. Nvmd.. I checked the calendar.. Next year my birthday will be on the same as Mother's Day! Yeahh~haha.. So.. this year's Mother's Day.. I made a little suprise for my mom~ Coz few days before Mother's Day.. I made her angry and all those stuffs..FEEL BAD! So.. On Saturday (my brithday).. Went to Jusco with Azean to buy all the prefects stuffs for Teacher's Day.. And then~ Also I went there to buy something for my mom..
At first I planned to buy a shirt for her.. so.. went into Jusco and see see see.. hmm..nothing suits her.. nvmd.. went to the shops.. see see see.. NOTHING also! gave up and thought of buying a cake if enough..After KFC, think back.. I HAVE to buy something for her.. MUST! Went to Vincci to look for shoes..Nahh.. She has a lot of shoes at home.. So, went back in to Jusco to look for shirts again! At last~~ I found it..=P Grab it and look at the size.. Make sure my mom can wear it!
Ok everything done.. Off I go to pay for the shirt..Later went back home with Azean..*mom picked us up* Just reached home, then Azean got to go..*bye* later at night.. have to go out for dinner for my Birthday... When my mom was in her car waiting for us.. I quickly ran downstairs bringing the new bought shirt for my mom..Whispered to maid.. *Cuci dan gosokkan hari ini..PS : Jangan beritahu atau jangan bagi dia tahu ada baju ini di rumah ini. Lepas cuci dan gosok, saya akan datang bawah ambil. Tak payah ambil ke bilik saya* LOL..ok done! Off to the dinner..
Everyone's asleep including me at 12 am..XD 3 am.. Alarm rang..Time to work! Grab the shirt from my maid's room, went up my room, prepared a small note and sneaked into my mom and dad's room to hang that shirt in the closet.. *phew* both of them are still alseep.. DONE! Continue back to sleep..=) Next morning.. mom woke me up for breakfast at Serdang. She still didn't knew about that shirt.. And when I was done changing my clothes.. She came in and said "wah.. really surprised la me..thanks ya" *ngek* LOL.. Niways.. Hope you like it!
The shirt! XD

Teacher's Day (16 May)

Well.. Here's Teacher's Day.. Everything went quite well..No big incidents happened.. Unless for the games section..Poooor little Yi Ru! Got slammed by a big fat fellow..*known as my SHIT..XD* Well.. you can't imagine what has happened.. Ok.. we had our games section.. 3 games.. finding sweets in a plate of flour, tug-of-war and music chair. This incident happened when we played tug-of-war..After all the boys competed with the guys teachers..it's our girl's turn! Ok.. we pull pull pull! Lost to the teachers..XD Coz everyone is helping the teachers.. Only a few helped our girls group..LOL!
And here comes the 2nd round! Pull Pull Pull..*BOM* All of us dropped with our buttocks hurt! XD guess what.. that rope has broke into TWO! XD XD.. Cool man.. Never had this thing before..First time! nice~~ Luckily Mrs.Rajan(our principal) is ok.. nothing is wrong with her..
Everything went good.. And I was really tired and sweats are all over my body..niways.. At
least it's worth it? Maybe..LOL..


BEFORE TEACHER'S DAY (THURSDAY)
ON TEACHER'S DAY (FRIDAY)

The committee members! =P

Useless cameraman.. BLUR! Hamster-sitting..XD
Cindy,Adeline & Cam
Dinner (18 May)

Went to my cousin's (father side) wedding dinner.. I did make up! LOL.. Well.. First time make up on my OWN.. So it's kinda messy..XD ending up.. my mom helped me to do the eye liner..=P coz I made it too thick my mom said..no choice~ can't blame me..I'm dumb in make ups..XD well.. I don't think there's any difference whether I make up or I don't.. Still so yong sui.. Can't change..= ="

0 comments: