BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

01 May 2008

Template


Blekx! Just settled all the stuffs in my blog..Changed new template..Changing this template makes me have to do extra thing..Coz when I changed the template.. I found all the pictures, mp3 player and also link list.. are all GONE! Arghxx.. So I have to again..= =" But now still left the mp3 player..That stupid website doesn't load, so maybe I will do it tomorrow.. =D

Yeah, it's Labour Day tomorrow! Can say today also because it's already 2.00 a.m now..=P
Of course I didn't forget Marcus's birthday.. (30 April) =) I sent a message to him on that day around 12.00 a.m..I'm GOOD! LOL! *joking* I sent him friendster comment and also in msn too! I did a complete greeting man! But I'm not sure whether he received or not because he didn't replied me..
= ="

Nvmd~ Anyways, sorry for Yong Kang.. cause I don't know ur birthday is the same as Marcus's..=P I wish you Happy Belated Birthday here! Although you can't see it..XD

And we are having our Teacher's Day on the 16 May.. Hope everything can be done by time..Performances rehearsals and decorations have to start by next week! Good Luck!

I'm going to sleep till 3 pm tomorrow if possible..hahaha! I enjoy sleeping till so late just because I'm too lazy and such a PIG! XD no choice..I can hardly get chance to sleep till late late late!

Ok gtg now..Sleep early and wake up late..* My Way of Life* XD


0 comments: