BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

05 May 2008

Sad


Don't know why suddenly felt sooo sad and depressed.. No reasons for that to happen, it just came suddenly into my mood..

I hate this!

Ate maggie mee at 11 something just now.. I have to find something to eat whenever I'm feeling bad. Chew, drink, swallow or whatever. Anything that will makes me feel better. I will do it!


My friends and myself went to Jusco yesterday (Saturday) to celebrate Win Heng's and also my birthday. We celebrated it earlier because a number of them are not free to go out on the next Saturday (my real birthday..=D ) Went to Greenbox..Sang songs and bought an Indulgence cake to cut too. It was fun and I really wanna thank you guys for coming.. But also to those who can't come, it's ok.. No worries ya~! =)

Getting late and late..Time to go for bed! School and tuitions driving me crazy.. @_@
Goodnight and sweet dreams..


0 comments: