BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

07 May 2008

What is this?

Guess what that SHIT discipline teacher said? When we wanted to practice our dancing and singing for TEACHER'S DAY which is on the next Friday, that IDIOT said "I believe practicing is NOT THAT IMPORTANT. For Teacher's Day right? You all are practicing everyday." Look what he said. NOT THAT IMPORTANT? You mean all these performances we did for YOU TEACHERS are not important? I'm so like DUH! If you said so earlier, we would have don't care anything about that TEACHER'S DAY. And about the PRACTICING EVERYDAY. Do you know that TEACHER'S DAY is on the NEXT FRIDAY? What's the big deal to practice everyday starting from this week? Time is limited man. Unless you want the ceremony to be a hell disaster.

And this IDIOT is giving me a lot of problems. Picking up rubbish in school compound also you want me to do a DUTY TABLE? As what the other teacher said, just start from Form 1,2,3 and so on and it will go back to Form 1 again. That's all! What for you want me to do that duty table for every month? Come on la. We only have 7 classes in the SENIOR. Is that too much for you to remember? Give me a break man! I still have Teacher's Day things to worry and do! I will have no time for myself if every little DAMN small thing also you want me to do.




3 comments:

Clyd3-L33 said...

Huh, look's like very angry !!!
cool down XD dun care wat de idiot said... =P

=+=--Wond3rlife--=+= said...

you'll never know.. he's just too way damn annoying. giving me more stupid things to do.

Kenji Yap said...

Not just tat teacher even mr.ananda also say like tat haizz

What is the school goin to be later