BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

31 May 2008

Gathering

Lol~ Thought of writing this yesterday.. But sorry~ Too lazy! XD Niways.. Last Thursday (29 May).. went for gathering with ex-ssm at Leisure Mall! Aww..miss the old times! But not all of us have went there..= ="
Only me, panda, kelly, jason, marcus, mun hong, and stevie.. kok lim can't make it coz he have to flyyy to Bali.. Yin Kai can't make it coz she had dancing competition.. *sigh*
Nvmd~ we can make another gathering next time.. =P And oh yeah.. And that day was Jeremy's
birthday! So, it was like we are celebrating his birthday in Malaysia while he's in Macau.. haha!
Well.. we separated.. SWT! me,panda,kelly and jason went to Neway while marcus,mun hong
and stevie went for movie.. Argh~ nvmd!
But soon after we done all our stuffs..Jason and Stevie got to go.. MARCUS say he wanna go tuition! SWT! Make until panda also have to go with him coz he know which bus to take but dont know where to stop?? LOL! swtness~~ So, I have to back on my own by teksi.. Coz if panda didn't followed marcus back..Panda's brother would come and fetch us back.. So.. no choice~ Ending up.. Mun hong accompanied me back home.. Coz Kelly and him said *it's not safe to go home by urself* LOL! Yeah.. I'm still a kid~ hahaha~ Anyways thank u guys soo much~ =P Oh yeah.. And MUN HONG! Now I think I won't forget to pay u back RM14 !! XD

0 comments: