BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

04 May 2008

McDonald!

Aww.. It's 4.44 am now! XD what a figure..=P well, just now helped Ray on creating his blog...Hm..It's almost done except for the music player..I'm lazy to do anymore! haha~ Ray do it urself ya~ You are already a dirty cat..Don't make me call you a dirty lazy cat..XD *JK!*

Went for McD at Hussein Onn for supper just now with cousins and my brother..Later my mom, and my cousin's parents came..My cousin asked if she can come overnight at my house today and so her mom promised~** blekx~ she's right beside me now..XD


Tired! Sleepy! I really wanna go to bed but.. Just don't feel like sleeping? XD Maybe too many things in my mind.. ARGH! I don't really know what I was thinking about..Just when I wanna go to sleep..Suddenly many things rush into my mind and keeps bothering me.. DUH!

Ok stop here today! Try to sleep as soon as possible..BYE!

*Sleep early is good for health*

2 comments:

Clyd3-L33 said...

Wah, so late oni sleep !!!
Wat do you think oh? think until can't sleep, missing me?? jkjk... So gud helping ppl create blog... =P

=+=--Wond3rlife--=+= said...

LOL! duno anything that needs me to think.. i am always so good de la..now oni know me meh..XD