BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

22 April 2008

Boring!

It's kinda boring today coz I have nothing to do! So, just now I looked for some FUNNY PICTURES we took at school or wherever..Here are some of them.. Yeah.. He loves MYFM..><The long lost monitor..xDLOL! Yes! We are trying to fool around~

After doing experiment..*torturing frog* pity! =(

I can't manage to get all the funny picts coz all those photos are in the administrator account which I cant go through my account..Conclusion= I'M LAZY! Ok back to topic..Today our dearest BM teacher made a sexy pose when he
was writing writing the sample answers for our exam! Gis was trying to make a video of it..she's trying!



to the left,to the left







to the right, to the right~




LOL! nice huh?? xD ok that's all for today~ lazy to type so much..Gonna watch ugly betty now! bye~!

2 comments:

Giselle said...

Yes, I still can't manage to make the picture yet. Wait man! Eh, what picture you wanna put for your header d? Said wanna send to me but u forgot. I wanna watch ugly betty too but I'm so lazy to get my butt to go downstairs.

=+=--Wond3rlife--=+= said...

hahaha! that header later sin la..haven make up my mind yet! haiya nice la today ugly betty! u have to watch it~ ONLINE!