BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

25 April 2008

Lamenting


Just had my bath..Coz had tuition just now from 4.15 till 7.15.. Well, today I had a really GREAT fight with Kenji during our last period where we are about to go back already. This argument is too long for me to say here and I don't have the mood to say much about this. So, I'll just somehow summarize it.

It was about something happened in skool-SPORT CHECK.But that doesn't matters. What matters is Kenji, my really GOOD FRIEND.. Never think before he says anything. He said that I WAS THE ONE who made his handphone got lost. What is this? Based on so many witness.. I have nothing to do with his handphone..DUH! I am just standing there! I didn't even stand on the place where YOU are busy doing your stuffs there.


What you did was, right after you found that your phone is missing..And you terus BLAMED me! And BLA BLA BLA there u scolded.
.You asked me to look after your handphone? And I said YES? Hell no man.. I swear to GOD,I never said those words.. Come on man.. GET A LIFE! Are you blind or what? A short and hell fat girl standing there also you can't see?

After you found your phone, u turned everything in the other way round. Now u said that you asked me that DID CLYDE THEY ALL KEPT YOUR HANDPHONE NICELY. Do u realize what you are talking about? Just now you said YOU asked ME to keep ur phone
nicely, and NOW u said that you asked me DID CLYDE they all kept your handphone nicely? What is this? You are totally talking rubbish and trying to make that YOU are INNOCENT and want to put ALL the BLAME on me. I have a question. Are u actually a GUY?

That's the stupid and thoughtless action of my dearest monitor here.

Ok, of course you're not wrong totally. Yeah, you are wrong for being so U
NREASONABLE and not RATIONAL. I admit I did something wrong also.

** I made some of your books fell down and also kicked ur table. (purposely) but imagine you are being misunderstood by someone and he's getting RIDICULOUS although we told him the real thing. No matter how WELL your temper is, you will surely get mad of this.

** You said you're mad at me for scolding SOME bad words to you. As who are c
lose to me, they know me well.. that I will scold some bad words IF I am really to the limit of my temper. YOU know it well too. That's me. I don't really mean to scold bad words.

So what now? Ok, I'm sorry for these 2 things I did. But you have to grow up KENJI. What you says and thinks is too IMMATURE. You don't even know what you are talking about. Stop being childish and wants to get revenge for whatever. GROW UP MAN!

*He turned everything into my fault. What a guy!*

2 comments:

Giselle said...

LOL! Don't get mad already la. =) cheers. Forget about these.

=+=--Wond3rlife--=+= said...

Argh..yeah..after eating all those sampah-s from pasar malam..XD