BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

17 April 2008

It's Thursday!

17 April 2008




Yeah! It's Thursday man! I love it~ XD know why? becoz today it the toughest for this exam week!

Take a look on our exam time table..




15 April B.M 8.35-10.35
Tuesday Chemistry 11.30-12.45
Pen. Moral 2.00-3.30

16 April B.I 8.45-10.30

Wednesday Physics 11.30-12.45
Mathematics 2.00-3.30

17 April Add. Maths 8.35-10.35
Thursday Biology 11.30-12.45
Sejarah 2.00-3.30

18 April PJK 8.30-9.30

Friday Computer 9.30-10.30
Pen. Seni 10.50-12.50
EST 11.30-12.45

Ok see the exam time table! On Thursday.. We had
Add. Maths,Biology & Sejarah.. Cool huh? All need to read and memorize punya thing..Put all on ONE day man! They are totally threatening us! argh~ Then on Friday, there lies all the easy subjects..Know how to arrange exam time table or not wan oh? Want me help u all? Anyways, it's fine coz it's over already..=P

Something happened just now..It's kinda funny..XD Chi Chi my new maltese baby! 'She'
just knocked her head just now when I was playing with her..><" I was luring her with her toy (something like a rope) then she run run run then go under my bed.. then suddenly I heard "tok" and she cried a bit..XD She's always like that..Never see the road in front of her..Haiz haiz..She had some blue blacks on her head..! Poor Chi Chi..T__T Don't worry I'm here~ XD

After tomorrow..Yeah.. I think I will continue watching my "They Kiss Again" on youtube..It's been a long time since I watch the previous episodes..><" Oh yeah! Saturday have to tuition.
.Extra class..for mid year exam~! So fast..HAIZ! And it's getting nearer and nearer to November! duh duh duh~~~ got to go write another blog now~~ Ciaox!
My cute Chi Chi!~

This is the way how Chi Chi sleep! XD


2 comments:

Giselle said...

Are you crazy or something? I think you knocked your head also. Because today is not 18 April... 17 April la =.=!! You la... play with her until she crazy d.

=+=--Wond3rlife--=+= said...

huh?? got meh? no ar? 17 neh..i think u crazy liao lo..17 and 18 also can see wrong geh..haiyoyo..XD