BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

27 April 2008

Yesterday

I'm going to talk a bit about what we did yesterday~ *Gis, Mei Lian & me* We had our tuition for Chemistry class from 12.00 to 1.30 pm. After that we went and buy some exercise and reference books at IKANO.Gis have to carry her heavy books all along to the parking lot. pity! But luckily Mei Lian is there to help..=D And oh yeah! I bought something my Chi Chi~! Gis's sister's sunglasses..XD For Chi! =D



My books!

We went to One Utama after we are done with all those bookies..Walk here walk there~Had dinner at Just Thai restaurant. We took some pictures at there..=)

After eating.. we planned to watch movie..So, we went to Mines at first..BUT! There's only a few movies there..So, we went back to Jusco to watch our movie..= =" On our way back..We managed to capture some people in the cars..And the best picture is.... Taadaa~I have to admit..I am a good photographer..XD While waiting for Gis looking for shirts at SEED
Spot Gis? =P

Well..That's all~ Lazy to put more pictures..XD Got to get ready to grandma house! bye~

0 comments: