BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

21 April 2008

Relieved!

Listening to 'wo bu pei' now from Jay Chou.. Ok! Although I don't like him..But I still listen to his songs la..=P
Duh! I just can't stand someone who doesn't know what he's doing..Wat the hell for u tell me all these?? Doesn't make any sense..I'm getting pissed off by HIM!
Ok let's skip that part..Hm.. I found that my hand had blueblacks! I suspect it's because of Kenji! xD Coz that day we played BINGO and CARDS! Where who loses, will get hit from the winne
r.. If you had 13 cards in your hand, then u will get hit by the winner 13 times! LOL! That's why my hand get blueblacks..= =" Thanks to Mr.Kenji Yap.. He's not a guy! He hit 3 of us(girls) with all his strength! *piff*

Yeah..2 blueblacks!

Oh yeah~ one GOOD NEWS.. for myself...xD I got 80% for my English test this time! Bwahahahaha~!! Unlike the last test..I only got 56% for it..luckily this time is not the same..*phew*

Just now tuition..there are 2 or 3 flies disturbing us in the class! So eww.. They can't stop flying here and there.. made Gis and me felt annoying! Argh~ Yeah..Today our so called discipline teacher warned our prefect board to do our god damn duties..PLEEEEEASE LA! Take off ur damn ear ring la then..U are a DISCIPLINE TEACHER if not mistaken?! DUH!


Hmph..Don't know why today Gis and me also no mood..xD After we had our lunch
during skool, we went down to Dewan Bunga Raya..Listen songs.. doing nothing and just chat a little..*LOL* anyways, we got better later..xD

Ok, my mom said..Today Chi Chi vomited and didn't want to eat for the whole afternoon..Aww pity! But she's ok now..My dad even teach her to come down from the staircase now..xD because she is PRO climbing the stairs but she doesn't know how to come down..= =" hahaha~ I have to admit..She's even cleverer than my MAID! xD My dad only taught her a few times just now and now she know how to come down from the stairs already..haha! Way a go Chi! Muacks! =P



Drawn by Mei Lian!

Chi is sleeping~~ =P

Our doughnuts!

3 comments:

Giselle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Giselle said...

I missed the donuts! I wanna eat it now XD So nice the picture that you took with chichi =p Hmm, yeah lo! Don't know why today out of a sudden so damn moody.

=+=--Wond3rlife--=+= said...

wahaha me too! =P kaka~ chi is so cute! muacks! =P yeah i dont know why too..XD maybe the weather does affect our mood..haha