BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

01 June 2008

Late

Yes! It's 5.40 ++ am now.. Feel sleepy but can't sleep.. Hmph.. Well.. Just now played game with BK.. it's a website.. check it out.. *http://www.viwawa.com* It's like online game..But.. not really..LOL! We played till 4 am..Planned to sleep but just can't! So.. I revised..XD revised Add Maths for 1 and half hours..Can you imagine? Studying ADD MATHS late at night..It's morning counted as..XD Sleepy + pening! LOL~
Exams are after the holidays.. I don't think I can finish revising the Form 4 and Form 5 subjects.. SWT~ One week has been wasted by me! One more week to study..*sigh* Let's hope GOD will help me..XD Don't dream! GOD only help those who are hardworking! I'm the lazy type, so GOD won't lend me a hand.. =( I'm actually feeling hungry now..XD Nvmd.. Just go and sleep and the hungriness will get away! =P So.. wish me luck for exams! XD


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sei so po....ur word too colourful la....see till me pening...@.@

Anonymous said...

but watever..hope u can score at ur exam...^.^

=+=--Wond3rlife--=+= said...

lol~~ coz i wan my world to be colourful ma.. xD