BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

20 June 2008

Back!

Yay! I'm back!! At last.. The exam is over, over, over! Ahhh~ Can rest a little bit now.. But.. I'm quite worried about the results of this exam.. Sigh.. I think I did really bad especially in Add Maths!! Swt.. Today had Add Maths Paper 2.. Open the question paper.. number 1.. still ok.. number 2.. BLUR! number 3.. more BLUR! And so my BLURNESS keep going on for all the other questions.. I just can't get any way to solve those questions.. So, I gave up.. Passed up the paper and go out for a walk.. SIGH! I don't want this to happen but I just can't do! My mind is blank..Can't think of anything! LOL!

Well, just forget about exam.. Tomorrow my friends and I will be going to Mid Valley~ So, let's just worry about what are we going to do there.. xD Well, we are actually celebrating Kenji's, Leonard's, Alise's and Harry's birthday there.. =) Cool huh? 4 in 1.. LOL~ Gis came up with this idea.. Haha..
Bowling? Cinema? Pool? Karaeoke? Hm.. Not really sure whether we are going to do all these on tomorrow or not.. But I'm sure we will have fun.. Wooohoo~ =D

Well, I think I better TRY to sleep early today.. Coz have to wake up early tomorrow.. Gis will be coming to my house at around 9.00 am.. So I have to get up at around 8.00 am.. ><" Oh yeah, before that, I'm going to upload some photos that I have took.. can say last week.. Haha.. Coz exam so didn't update blog and upload photos.. So.. here are they.. in the next post k? not here.. xD

0 comments: