BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

03 June 2008

Doubts

Slept at about 4.30 am yesterday.. And woke up at about 8am this morning..Coz have to go to the market with mom and then to Pudu.. Slept for 3 and a half hours only..swt~ Niways..taken a nap for 1 hour during afternoon.. =)

Went for Mathematics tuition today.. Just when I got off from my mom's car.. A 'ah pek' was riding
his motorcycle in my opposite direction.. means we are facing each other.. When he pass by me, this 'ah pek' said "HI!" Oh my god..I was just like 'What the hell..' Mr. ah pek.. How old are you already?! Still you want to simply disturb little girls?! Haiz.. Don't know how to say.. I just don't understand some guys! = ="

So, gathered with Gis and Mei Lian in front of tuition entrance.. Gis then said what happened to her just now.. A guy trying to flirt her.. Swt! Guess guys are like that.. xD

Hmm.. what time am I going to sleep today? No idea about it.. Depends on my mood.. Everytime I wanna sleep.. My mind is always reminding me.."Exams are after holidays! Yet you haven't finish revising all the subjects!" So, ending up I will go and study.. at least A BIT better than none.. =) Can't help it! Too lazy to revise and don't have the mood.. It's holiday now!! = =" But SPM is coming.. Sigh! I hate it!!! =(

When I need you , you're always not there for me

When I want you to stay away, you'll be always looking for me


Don't show me your care if you don't really mean it


It will only break my heart into million pieces

0 comments: