BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

28 June 2008

Nature Run

Bah! Today is Nature Run! Lol.. As usual.. I won't get top 5.. xD I think I'm after Yi Ru? Correct me if I'm wrong.. =P Went to school at 8.15 am.. Ate breakfast there.. 2 slices 'chee cheong fun' cost RM 1.50? *expensive* Some more I called auntie don't want so much.. = =" Nvmd~

Assemble at school hall at 8.30 am.. Went to Kampung Melaka which is just opposite our school.. Cross the road~ Teachers get ready and went to their respective checkpoints..
Omg.. So damn long! Waited at there for about 1 hour only start to run..

1st is Junior Girls
2nd is Junior Boys
3rd is Senior Middle Girls

4th is Senior Middle Boys
5th is Senior Girls
6th is Senior Boys

*Run run run* yay! Sampai finishing line liao~ Gao tim.. But damn tired.. Sat down at the field with friends and had drinks.. We got it for free.. XP When everyone's done.. Time to go back to school~
Cross the road again! Reach there.. Went to canteen... Kok Kian ate his lunch and the others had
a drink including me.. After that, we went to class.. Play cards!! xD 'Chor dai di'~ lol~ Jenny played with us! XP No longer after that, Clyde and Kenji went back home..

At around 12.30 pm.. Ban Kok, Mei Lian and Alise got to go back home.. Tinggal me and Kok Kian.. Walked to the Gate A there.. Sat down and chatted.. = =" Some of the guys are still playing football! Gosh.. = =" After the running still got energy to kick the ball..LOL~ Then 1 pm mom came and went back home.. Tinggal Kok Kian.. LOL! =D

Every year the same thing.. Every year same 'lame'.. Boring! I wanna go college and get off from
this school! xD xD So bad~ = =

0 comments: