BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

20 June 2008

Photos~

Ok.. We are just pretending.. xD

Mine, cousin sis, bro

Gym at Nottingham..

Stupid look.. Cleaning off my black heads.. xD

Me and cousin sis..

LOL.. after playing in pool
Yeap.. in the gym again..
Giselle
Me

Mei Lian

Thanks to Giselle.. = =

LOL~ Chi Chi in my bag! xD

The swimming pool..


I risked my life to swim there.. xD
Father's Day at grandma's house!

Stupid cockroach disturbing me bathing..So I killed it..=)


Nice bruise on my leg.. xD

4 comments:

Giselle said...

Yer! Ugly picture of mine. I want to go gym too. Wanna lost weight! You're welcome. I made a good art on ur hand =) Chichi is so cute ^^

=+=--Wond3rlife--=+= said...

lol.. u already pose liao leh.. still ugly..= =" next time college we also can go la.. dont worry..lol.. that one not call art.. is call conteng.. xD chi chi of coz cute la.. my puppy leh..xD

Giselle said...

*perasanya* Sure, lost weight until like a tebu XD ... That's what i call art.. conteng is one kind of art.

Anonymous said...

Walao.... I wan check ur bruise. Where is it? Y i din notice de? Y u kill de cockroach oh..... Wat happen to de family of de cockroach? Their father died.... No one fed it children. U so cruel.....