BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

07 June 2008

Kung Fu Panda!

Yay! Just watched Kung Fu Panda just now with cousins and brother.. Nice to watch and also nice to laugh..xD Don't miss it~ Must watch!!

Well.. Yesterday slept at about 4 am.. AGAIN!! Duh.. But this time is different.. I didn't stay up late at night to study! I played SDO-X!! xD Hmm..No choice.. Feeling sad and don't have mood.. T___T

Oh yeah.. Erica, Yi Ru, and Sin Yin! I viewed you guys' blog yesterday.. LOL~ Hm.. These girls are talking about LOVE.. What's LOVE? How do you know when you had fell in LOVE with someone?
Haha.. As Erica said.. LOVE is UNEXPLAINABLE.. So.. if you ask me what's the meaning of LOVE.. I can't answer too.. I don't wanna think about it.. It hurts!!

Anyway.. just appreciate what you have now.. I believe that having or not having a boyfriend or girlfriend doesn't mean everything.. When your true love comes, then it's yours.. Noone can take them away from you.. Love can be very wonderful and also suffering.. Depends on how we handle our love relationships I guess..


Ok that's all! Gonna play SDO-X now~ =P Here's the website to download SDO-X if you guys want.. =) http://www.xdo.com.my
Revising late at night..= ="
I'm totally missing you..

0 comments: