BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

23 June 2008

Sick

*Inhale,Exhale* Can hardly breathe now.. Coz of the stupid flu.. = =" Suddenly got this disease.. I just remembered today I ACCIDENTALLY touched Kenji's handkerchief! Which is full of bacteria.. SWT~!
I think that's why I got this flu.. xD *think too much*


Yesterday just started playing meetoto.. *www.meetoto.com* ONLINE SINGING! good for those who like to sing.. no downloads.. it's a website.. just play IN the website.. good huh? =) If you don't want to sing, u can just listen to people singing.. and give comments of course.. TRY IT! =)

Yeah.. Last Saturday went to Mid Valley as I said in the previous blog.. Hm.. Everything can be said went quite well ba.. Went to the Gardens to watch 'The Incredible Hulk'.. not bad~ Well.. here are some photos.. =P And I'm lazy to highlight my words.. Coz someone said it's TOO colourful + I'm lazy actually.. xDKenji, Me, Gis, Kian
Few of us.. =)
Me, Gis, Kian
I'm not posing myself 'yeng' ok? I'm just pointing YYL.. xDThe Group.. Not all..= ="



3 comments:

Giselle said...

nice pictures =)u take care k!

=+=--Wond3rlife--=+= said...

swt.. u haven send me all the picts also.. lol.. u take care too..=)

Giselle said...

I didn't meh? At share folder!