BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

16 July 2008

Again!

Argh!! Sick already.. AGAIN! Hate it..= =" Flu and a bit cough.. = / Anyway.. Today Clyde sent Mei Lian and me back to my hse.. Put my things down.. played with Chi Chi a while..^^ Chilled at the living room.. And off we go to JUSCO! We went there to buy Carnival Day's stuffs! =D

But the 1st thing we did when we reached there is.. FOOD! xD So, went to Teppanyaki to have our so-called dinner.. haha.. not bad~ Clyde treated us.. AGAIN! = =" Niways.. Thanks a lot to you~ ^^ Ok after that, went to the supermarket.. and start buying our stuffs.. everything cost us about RM70++ .. 0.0 LOL~ Expensive? No choice.. Prices have all gone up up up!!

Then, went to Popular.. bought manila cards.. any myself an eraser! At last I found it.. xD Hmm.. paid everything.. Then, it's my turn to treat Clyde and Mei Lian ice cream! *Gelato Fruity* YUMMY~!
Sat down at the bench.. Chatted for a while.. then off we go back home!

Mei Lian stayed at my house till around 9 pm.. *bye* Get myself bathed..0.0 ate a little thing.. And start my work.. Design tickets.. duh! = ="

OH YEAH! For all ex-ssm whoever~ This Saturday our school (Sekolah Sri Murni) is having Carnival Day! Anyone wanna come?? Just go! xD Coupons are sold there.. Thanks! ^^


Dinner at JUSCO with Clyde and Mei Lian
Are you sure u wanna eat this? xDDinner with bro.. last few days.. MCD! =)One big one small.. xD

0 comments: