BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

24 July 2008

Thursday

Well, for ur info.. Mei Lian is right beside me now! xD She just finished typing her blog.. And now it's my turn.. Just now.. Went to Jusco with Mei Lian, Giselle, and Clyde.. Of course.. Clyde is the driver again!!! xD OK.. I wanna thank to Clyde.. AGAIN! THANKS! = ="""

So, we bought cake and presents.. For someone.. A teacher and a student! Bwahaha~ swt..= =" Hope u guys like the pressies.. ^^ Right now.. We are chatting with someone.. a funny man..LOL! He said "Noone want me" xD xD xD well.. I guess everyone knows what he's referring to.. = =
Anyways.. Wish u good luck man! Oh yeah~ I bought some new stuffs yesterday! Well, later I will take some photos of it.. xD

Pregnant woman always suffers!!
Please appreciate them!
PS : To all the guys out there..

2 comments:

Giselle said...

Wow! Mei Lian @_@ really rare rare to see her ji bai XD

Anonymous said...

Whu's that guy?