BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

12 July 2008

As usual

Well.. As I said in the earlier post.. Today is our Sports Day.. Nothing to describe about it.. It's the same and lame as usual.. xD Hm.. Started at around 9 like that.. Went there.. planned to eat breakfast in school.. Ending up.. Clyde drove me,Mei Lian, Weng Fatt and Yen Lin to Suntex to have our breakfast.. It's only me and Mei Lian having breakfast there.. =P The guys are just having some drinks coz they ate already.. Lol.. And it's a very pleasant breakfast for us.. Coz.. We don't have to pay for our food and drinks..Haha~ Clyde treated us drinks.. And Weng Fatt treated us food.. LOL~ Thanks guys.. ^^

After eating.. around 10 like that.. Went back to school.. Guess what we saw? A bunch of monkeys trying to PONTENG! The greatest *SWT* for them.. It's just SPORTS DAY! What is there to ponteng?! The Gate A is open widely for u to get off.. But you guys chose to climb out of the Gate B and become a COWARD! When I walked pass them.. I yelled "You guys better don't come la! Come already but wanna ponteng. What's the point?!" Lol.. Really can't stand all these people.. = ="

So went in to school.. All the running events are OVER.. Too bad.. Mei Lian wanted to run the 60 m event at first.. Haiz.. Pity... =( Nvmd~ So telematches for Junior 1 till Junior 6 is going on.. So, we went to cheer! Of course I'm cheering for my Panther house.. haha..=D

All these ended at 11 pm.. So we planned to go for CC! *regretted* The CC we went at Alam Jaya is the worst of all.. Internet damn slow.. Computer like shit.. Haiz.. Niways.. spent about 45 mins there.. Then Clyde drove me and Mei Lian to tuition.. ^^ Thanks a lot Clyde!

Biology class today.. *Reproduction* 0.0 LOL~ It's nothing actually..= =" Ended at 2 pm.. *This section has been deleted due to the request of Gis..*

After that.. They came to my house.. Coz yunny wanted to see Chi Chi! And so around 5++ pm like that.. They went back home.. Took my bath.. Checked friendster.. And here I am.. =)

Going to grandma house later.. Haiz.. nothing to do.. BORING! ><" Wanna sleep till as late as possible tomorrow.. *hehe* ^^ That's all for now~ bye!



3 comments:

Giselle said...

Delete that part, it's hurting me badly. :(

Giselle said...

Good job done =) Love you ^^

=+=--Wond3rlife--=+= said...

lol.. welcome.. =)