BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

11 July 2008

Yeah.. Tomorrow is Sports Day.. At first thinking of not going coz got tuition class.. But since today we got to know the tuition time will be at 12.30 till 2 pm..So, decided to go.. = =" And frog is making noise everywhere! Can't help it.. Have to go there and keep its mouth shut.. xD

I want a peace school life!
I wanna enjoy my last year in this school!
I wanna do everything that other poeple can!
I DON'T WANNA BE EXCEPTABLE!
I believe everyone is in a same status..
There's no reason to say who has more RIGHTS or whatever!
We are all HUMANS!
We breathe the same air..
We live in the same earth..
All humans have to DIE in the future too!

Face the fact.. Everyone is human! And everyone is the same!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hou si....hou si.

=+=--Wond3rlife--=+= said...

apa hou si? u mean hou si is 'good thing' or 'good shit'? LOL~