BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

02 July 2008

At Last

Ahh.. At last! I can online now.. =) It has been 2 days since I last online.. Coz of streamyx! The line was down.. or even has been cut.. So, bro called the streamyx ppl and they said they need 2 days to check what is wrong.. And so, here I am today.. xD

Bought some new things these few days... Yeah! A new LCD Widescreen monitor~ new shoes~ new shorts~ new exercise books~ and new .. that's not really important la.. LOL~ Of course all
these things makes money fly fly away.. But no choice.. We live to enjoy.. haha~ Agree?? XP

Nature Run has just past.. Sports Day will be the next one.. Next Saturday if not mistaken.. We will
be having our Sports Day in other schools?! Means we are going to use other schools' school field! Swtness.. Malunyaaa~ LOL~ Heard that it will be either in CP or Dusun Nanding(never heard b4..XP) Niways.. I might not be going coz there are tuition classes on Saturday starting from this month! Sigh..

Yeah~ Today.. Hmm.. should have say YESTERDAY ( 1 July 2008) was Harry's 17th birthday!! Wish you a very happy birthday again~ Do whatever you want on YOUR day! Make sure u really
enjoy it ya~ =P Next birthday will be Alise's (3rd July)~ How close.. Niways.. I wanna wish Alise here a Happy Advanced Birthday first..hehe.. ^^

It's getting late.. I better go sleep now.. Hm... maybe a little later.. Just can't stand myself sleep early!! It's not ME! LOL~ Anyways.. I know sleep early is good for health.. is VERY GOOD.. So I will try to change my this stupid habit.. =) Nitex everyone~ Have a nice day~
New shoes!!
LCD monitor~~From dirty cat? xD

Bwahaha~ 5 min++ complete puzzle with Clyde..xDDuring tuition-colourful~

0 comments: