BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

22 July 2008

Camp


Go? Don't go?

Well, next Saturday and Sunday ( 2&3 August).. Our skool is having a camping at *Sg. Tekali*? Sorry if I spelled it wrongly.. At first, I asked my mom.. My mom said *NO*.. She doesn't let me simply overnight at outside.. But then.. This big froggy said.. "Nono! You must go! As a headprefect" Wth.. This again.. HEADPREFECT.. HEADPREFECT!! What's so big deal with this name! Do you mean I don't have to die with this name? Argh.. Well, wateva!

I'm still thinking now.. Whether go or don't go.. I told Mei Lian that IF she would go.. I will surely go too! xD But she asked me to confirm with my mom 1st whether she's really letting me to go or not.. If my mom let, she will tell her mom she wanna go.. And she said her mom will surely agree.. Are you sure MEI LIAN?! Don't wait till that time.. I can go, then u said u can't go.. I'll smack you! =P jk~

This week is the dateline for those who wanna join the camp.. So.. I have to make decisions fast! Even though I wanna go, maybe my parents wouldn't let me.. Well.. Let's see! Got to sleep early today.. Take care everyone and nitex! =)


4 comments:

Clyd3-L33 said...

Go,Go,Go !! xD

=+=--Wond3rlife--=+= said...

LOL!! see mei lian lo~~ u call her go then i go.. i don wan later she ffk me!! ><

Giselle said...

Both of you are going anyways. Wish to see you guys in my dream on that day, so u guys can share with me the experience at there XD

=+=--Wond3rlife--=+= said...

LOL! good idea gis.. hope u can dream about us there ba.. xD