BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

31 July 2008

Mom's birthday

It was mom's birthday! ^^ Actually, bro and I planned a surprise for her.. But.. That plan was spoiled when my aunt asked us to go out for dinner with mom that day..Nvmd~ But we still surprised her.. LOL!

So, right after school.. Clyde, Giselle and me went to Jusco to buy stuffs.. Each of us have things to buy.. =P After that buying our stuffs.. Giselle treated me After 8 (ice cream)!! Yay~ *thanks gis*
Then waited for my bro to come.. Coz wanna buy cake at Secret Recipe.. ^^

Alrite, when he reached.. Took my bag from Clyde's car.. *thanks clyde* It was so nerd to walk around the shopping with ur school bag and books! Don't ever try this.. XD! Everyone will be looking at you..
=/


Ok, went to Secret Recipe.. Bought Caramel Cream Cheese~ Yummy! =P Then sent the cake to the restaurant which we are going to have dinner at.. *thanks to the boss* LOL~ It was already 5 something at that time.. And our dinner is at 7 pm! Rush back.. Bathed quickly.. And finished up my money flower quickly! =P Make up.. And off we go...^^

Reached the restaurant.. Ordered dishes.. MANY! So full.. ><"" After that~ Here comes the cake! When we took out the cake.. My mom said "Wah, when u buy cake one? Why I don't know geh?" LOL~ And I replied "This thing.. You don't have to know..xD" After singing birthday song.. I went to my bro's care to take down the 2 money flowers.. One from bro and one from me.. ^^ Ahh~~ Mom was even more surprised! I'm glad.. =D Grandma asked "Huh?! This made from money ar?? Wahh.." LOL! ^^ Went back home after all these..

Aunt, cousins and grandma came our house for a while to chat.. Dad and grandma gave mom angpau also la~ Aunt and cousins bought mom a bouquet of flowers too~hehe ^^ So~ Everything went well.. And I want to wish Mom again..
Happy,healthy and wealthy always! ^^

0 comments: